Larsen & Toubro Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Larsen & Toubro Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

An oral Interview on work experience and work knowledge.

Negotiation

They sent me salary break up on my e-mail ID and then through e-mail and negotiation on phone we arrived on mutual agreement.

Other Interview Reviews for Larsen & Toubro

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Initially there was Telephone interview. Subsequent to clearing the first stage, a lengthy 9 page form was given which required you to enter all personal / professional details.

Thereafter there were 2 more rounds of 1:1 interview each of which was an elimination round and if you happen to scrape through the 2 rounds, HR gets in touch with you with the offer letter.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Chennai (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

Usually thro' print media adverts or thro' cosultants.Very cordial. no condescension or intimidation by the panel. Technical interview is done first and after being selected, HR will explain the salary structure etc. Offers are immediately given. Actual letters of appointment are given after medical fitness and scrutiny of all educational and experience certificates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Position, salary strucure and place of posting are non negotiable.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

Need to be vey careful while negotiating for salary. Cheaters will give ESOP as salary without disclosing that there is a service bond for 7 years. No / meagre increments year on year. No rewards for good work. Only lethargic / chamchas are rewarded. Widespread corruption/ manipulation, open bribes by purchase/ procurement depatmnets.

Interview Questions

• They die to get people, since they do not pay market driven salaries. Hence no difficult question from their side. You may ask a difficult question to them - Is there any condition attached with ESOP? You may or may not get a correct answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer includes Employee Stock Options (company's shaes), which is substantial part of the package. without this, the salary is not worth looking at. With ESOP, the salary matches the industry standard. But there will hardly any pay raise, hence, one has to leave in 2-3 years time and to pay them back ESOP BOND Amount even without any gains