Larsen & Toubro Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

3.1

96 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Civil Draughtsman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

1st good morning/evening/noon, sir/madam then they ask me some question regarding the civil draughtman and i told them answer of the question. they ask me some IQ question also i have to complete that question also.

Interview Questions

• describe the meaning of pozolona cement?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Technical and aptitude test includes elimination than GD with no elimination followed by PI. 50 had applied 20 were selected for interview and 5 were placed after PI. Interview was mainly on projects done and general apllication of engineering principles. GD topic was should an engineer pursue MBA. GD was not elimination but evaluation criteria.

Project Trainee () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Written test:
    It consisted of 2 tests
    Aptitude : Consisted of Basic quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and English. Pretty simple.
    Technical: MCQ tests on related field. We had mechanical engineering questions as we were mechanical engineers.

Interview:
    Interview was conducted by your to be boss. My interviewer asked basic engineering questions and on answering them correctly, moved in to asking project specific questions.

Overall good procedure well managed.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked the problem that will be your project and your approach to solve it   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Just a PI which was conducted in the college campus. Basic CV based questions were asked. Prepare basic questions that interviews usually ask. Strengths and weaknesses too and you're good to go!
    Also, we had a presentation before the interview during which the people who had come to interview us explained the role and a few things about the company.

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

good interview process, need preparation a lot, written, technical and group discussion, 1 to 1 is little tough, for lateral no written test, 1 to 1 will be more on product knowledge

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Powai, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

First round was a aptitude test (general and technical ), general aptitude was difficult probably a bit lower than CAT level (75 questions 65 minutes) ,technical was easy(44 questions 30 min),2nd round was GD which was a non elimination round and than the last round was the interview round (technical + HR).

Interview Questions

• Different types of welding processes?,heat treatment processes,what are your strengths,some questions related to my internship,extra curricular activities in college.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview (I attended the first round only second round awaiting). The first round was one to one in there office. 2nd round was to be followed which had to be telephonic, still awaiting the call.

Interview Questions

• Questions permitting to past experience and domain related questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Campus recruitment
    There were only three stages as described below

1) Aptitude test which included three sections [Eliminating Round]
        i) Quantitative aptitude (Not difficult but challenging)
       ii) Verbal aptitude (Needed good vocabulary)
      iii) Technical aptitude (Not easy)

2) Group Discussion [Non Eliminating]
       Fairly easy topic (Should politicians enter politics)

3) Personal Interview [Lasted for a whole 50 minutes]
        Got rejected :(

Interview Questions

• What forces act on a chimney during an earthquake? [project related]   Answer Question
    • Asked me a lot about my final year project and my Formula Student project which was different than my final year project   Answer Question
    • What's the cross section of the handle of the big spoons which are used to serve food in functions etc. ? (Answered) Why is it that way? (Answered that question wrong I guess)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

They came at my college. HAd a preplacement talk. Then two MCQ type tests were taken: Aptitude and Technical.
    Candidates were shortlisted based on marks of two tests.
    Then interview ( HR and Technical ) was next day at the company premises

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my Project, family business. Ways to join different materials.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Powai, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It started with a detailed company presentation followed by a technical test and an aptitude test.
    the aptitude test had three sections and sectional cutoff so time management is important.
    then maybe after an hour the results of the aptitude test were announced. The selected students were given a form to fill all the details and bring on the day of the interview. The aptitude test was on friday and the interview was scheduled on monday at the Powai campus.