Larsen & Toubro Project Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Trainee () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Written test:
It consisted of 2 tests
Aptitude : Consisted of Basic quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and English. Pretty simple.
Technical: MCQ tests on related field. We had mechanical engineering questions as we were mechanical engineers.

Interview:
Interview was conducted by your to be boss. My interviewer asked basic engineering questions and on answering them correctly, moved in to asking project specific questions.

Overall good procedure well managed.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked the problem that will be your project and your approach to solve it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Larsen & Toubro

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Powai, Maharashtra (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Only 1 interview with the manager of concern department. He just checked basic concepts regarding branch. But to reach their we have to keep regular follow up with HR. Its very difficult if you don't have any reference for internship. If you have any solid reference then this process may be not required you will get internship with word of mouth.

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Interview

Initial communication was through email, a gap of 15 days was given between the initial communication & the date of interview. I was called for a technical interview & HR interview. First round was technical interview, the interviewer was knowledgeable & asked relevant questions to work experience. Everyone was cooperating & knowledgeable.