Laser Spine Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute (Tampa, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

I heard good things about this company -- especially that the job was not too bad and the pay was higher than most places, so I applied and got an interview. I met with 2 managers who explained everything to me and asked questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle objections.   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute (Tampa, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

A little slow, but it was during a vacation heavy period. After the initial interview, I was called back twice more before I was hired. Every time after the interviews I would get a follow-up call.

Marketing Interview

Interview

Very conversational. They are interested in talent and skills, but also in personality and culture. Culture was a big topic during the interview - the importance of their company culture and how that relates to taking care of patients and employees. They asked less about my specific professional experience (because they could see that on a resume) and more about my situational experience, i.e. how do you overcome adversity, problem-solving skills, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you missed a deadline and what did you do?   Answer Question

Admin Interview

Interview

Straightforward and to the point.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute (Tampa, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Quick and to the point, they will have you meet with the team you are to work with. The office is nice but doubles as their procedure center. I would be cautious as this is not your standard healthcare center and job security is not the same as the rest of the industry, just ask the right questions and they will tell you everything you have to know.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute (Tampa, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Long and intense. A lot of traditional interview questions. A lot of different people .it was somewhat disorganized. There was a phone screen and in peson group interview. I felt it was too long and intense for the type of job it is. They did let me know fairly quickly if I got the job. Also sitting in with others on the job was helpful to see if it was a good match.

Interview Questions

• Which value do you relate to   1 Answer

Hospitality Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Standard STAR type format questions. They'll ask you about various times of difficulty in your employment history, and about your employment history in general. They'll also try to make it light and fun so you're not too nervous. However, this does not apply to promotions. The promotion interviews I was given were some of the hardest interviews I've ever had in my life.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when...

If you had a million dollars, what kind of car would you buy...   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

Over the phone first, then met with 6 people at a round table interview. They were all reading my resume, they apologized that they did not have it prior to interview. They were hiring all employees for the start of the St. Louis office. They offered me a different position than I originally applied for, I declined it.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute.

Interview

Typical interview process, was called back on a different day to shadow a MA to get a feel of the clinic, the corporate office in Florida contacts you with offer letter and other new hire info, communication was very efficient.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy working with patients?   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute (Tampa, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

one interview. dept mgr and another person in the room. friendly. basic questions abt your back ground and work experience. spent 20 minutes sitting with a current employee to see if the work seemed okay.

Negotiation

none