Laser Spine Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Laser Spine Institute Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.9

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute.

Interview

Typical interview process, was called back on a different day to shadow a MA to get a feel of the clinic, the corporate office in Florida contacts you with offer letter and other new hire info, communication was very efficient.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy working with patients?   1 Answer

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Recruiter Alicia. She thouroughy explained the position and answered all of my benefits questions that I had. Very professional and light-hearted interview

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your company and why are you interested in us?   Answer Question
    • Did you review our website and have any questions about the procedure?   Answer Question

Spine Care Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

The scheduling manager was informative, understanding of my experience, and answered more questions than he asked, which I can truly appreciate. Post-interview he sat me down, and although I did not get the job, he gave me a personalized letter of the strengths and opportunities that he noted in the interview, as well as a list of things that he thought I could do to land the job the next time an opportunity presented itself. It was extremely thoughtful and professional, and something I have never witnessed before.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to quote a patient (hypothetically) on their out of pocket costs for surgery, based on their insurance.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute (Tampa, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Filled out an application online and about a month later I received a phone call from a recruiter. She went over some basic questions and set up an in-person interview with the manager. After the in-person interview I felt that it went really well and that it was a very relaxed interview. A few days later I got a call from the recruiter that sent me an offer letter and all other on boarding documents to my email.

Data Processor Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute.

Interview

The interview was very interactive. It made me think. There were also standard questions like strengths. Tip: Make sure you know their values. Alic** was the recruiter. She kind of interviewed me over the phone. She was very nice, helpful and set proper expectations. Alic** sent me an email with the values. On site it is a beautiful building. I was made comfortable before the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite value? How do you handle stress? Give me an example of multi-tasking. Why this job? Why are you the right person for this position?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

Very conversational. They are interested in talent and skills, but also in personality and culture. Culture was a big topic during the interview - the importance of their company culture and how that relates to taking care of patients and employees. They asked less about my specific professional experience (because they could see that on a resume) and more about my situational experience, i.e. how do you overcome adversity, problem-solving skills, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you missed a deadline and what did you do?   Answer Question

Spine Care Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The process involved 1) a phone interview for the preliminary, 2) an in-person interview with a manager, 3) a mock call over the phone interview with a feedback session, 4) an interview with the VP that includes a power point presentation about a topic of your choice and 5) a peer meeting during which you "hang out" with 2 members of the consultants team to talk about the position and allow them to get to know your personality

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you when you have no sales experience?   1 Answer
    • What are the CHOICE values of LSI and what is your favorite value and why?   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

Over the phone first, then met with 6 people at a round table interview. They were all reading my resume, they apologized that they did not have it prior to interview. They were hiring all employees for the start of the St. Louis office. They offered me a different position than I originally applied for, I declined it.

Hospitality Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Standard STAR type format questions. They'll ask you about various times of difficulty in your employment history, and about your employment history in general. They'll also try to make it light and fun so you're not too nervous. However, this does not apply to promotions. The promotion interviews I was given were some of the hardest interviews I've ever had in my life.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when...

If you had a million dollars, what kind of car would you buy...   1 Answer

VERY UNETHICAL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Laser Spine Institute (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Humiliation, jokes, also disrespectful argument -interview with subordinates of the position I had applied