Laserfiche Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Laserfiche Test Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Laserfiche (Long Beach, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Applied to job posting on college career center. Contacted for phone interview, lasted ~30 minutes. Relatively easy skills questions, followed by 'take home' programming and problem solving problems. This is then followed by onsite interview that lasted apprx. half a day, with 2 people. There are more questions, followed by on the spot programming and problem solving questions. Personally, I'm not sure how helpful of an assessment putting people on the spot like that provides.

Overall, the recruiter and interviewers are friendly, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of enthusiasms abound. The place just looks drab in general. The owner was onsite, and did have lunch in the same lunch room as everybody else when I was there. On the downside, when asked, the recruiter did imply that the organizational structure is pretty flat, which to me translates there's not much room for advancement.

Interview Questions

• Requested to solve problem and develop program on Visual Basic   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Laserfiche

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Laserfiche (Long Beach, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

one DP coding question, one problem solving question, I emailed the answer to them. Then I get an interview. I drove to Long Beach and had the interview in their headquarter. Panel interview then lunch, then panel interview again. The questions are pretty easy. But people there seem not quite proud of their company.

Interview Questions

• There are 25 seats. People will take the seat farthest from the taken seats. People don't want to seat next to each other. How do you seat the first guy, can you achieve the max number of sitting people   1 Answer

The company morale is pretty low.