Lasership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

1.7

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lasership (Boston, MA).

Interview

It was very quick , i was not asked very detailed questions. I was tols they needed people so bad they would hire anyone that takes the salary. I brought a resume but the guy didnt really use it to look at and see what i have done

Interview Questions

• Can i work the hours they need me   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lasership in November 2016.

Interview

Okay for starters they had us waiting for an hour. Very unprofessional! The interview process was unprofessional as well. He asked were there any questions. ? That was it. He gave us paperwork for a background check and drug test.

Very unprofessional

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lasership (Richmond, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

About a month ago, I responded to an ad placed on CraigsList for a dispatcher position available. The following business day, I received an email response from the manager asking me to come in, fill out the application and sit down for an on-the-spot interview. Once the interview was completed, he advised me that I seemed like a good fit for the position, and that he'd contact me by the end of the week, which he did. I had been informed that I got the position, and that I needed to come to the office the next day and obtain instructions for the drug screening and background check process. I went ahead and provided all the information I needed to complete the background check, and completed the drug screening that same day.

I understood that usually it takes about 2 weeks for the background check process to be completed, and I don't have any criminal record or drug history (seriously, the worst thing I've ever done is smoke a cigarette). After the first two weeks, I gave the office a call to see if there was any update on the process. The assistant manager (I supposed that was who he is; no one introduced themselves there... very unfriendly atmosphere) advised me that 'Corporate' was still working on it and that they would be the ones to update me.
     On the third week when I called back, I got passed around like a newborn baby, and was ultimately told that 'someone' would call me back in a few hours. It's now been two weeks since THAT happened, and no one has called me back. I've even received my copy of the background check results from the facility that did it clear as a whistle.

The only thing I can tell this company delivers on is effectively wasting time of not only customers, but teammates as well (Prospective teammates, in my case).

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lasership (Taunton, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

show up.. wait for them to finish smoking than sit in a dusty office smelling like cigarettes and they pitch you the whole we usually don't hire on the spot but I have a good feeling about you.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lasership (Richmond, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process not hard;
    I responded to the customer service position posted on local job board (e-mailed my resume)
    Manager called a brief phone interview was done, if you do well.
    Manager will ask you to come in for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• your customer service experience, prepare to offer examples of your customer service experience
      Are you dependable
      Can you work weekends   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay is 10 per hour no negotiation

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lasership (Richmond, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and painless, the general manager was very kind and personable during the process and kept in touch with me throughout. I sent my resume online, they called me within a few days to have me come in for a formal interview. The interview took longer than anticipated (over 1 hour).

Interview Questions

• What is the strongest skill that you could bring to this company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lasership (Woburn, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

the interview is basic, you wait to be seen, you sit down, get acquainted and then the interview begins, after that you perform a drug test, submit it and then you wait for a phone call, during that call you are informed whether or not your hired with the company

Interview Questions

• what is your previous experience?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lasership (Marietta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

When arriving I was greeted at the front desk, handed a application to fill,The staff members that seen me while working where very friendly everyone had smiled and spoke.After the application was filled I met with the GM in his office to discuss the current oopening position.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my background experience and duties performed at my previous jobs. He asked about my Goals my strength and ablitity to work with others.   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lasership (College Park, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

My interview was by appointment. On the set date I simply walked in and met with my designated interviewer. The interview was a short one. If Imay add; expect questions such as these....As an independent contractor, do you have the required insurance coverage? Can you show work authorization for a gainful employment in the state? What year is your car/truck?

Interview Questions

• I was also asked, among other things, how much weight I can lift.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lasership (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Group meeting for the two different positions. Was very laid back and Q & A format.
    The time to do the back ground and to get approval to hire was drawn out. There are continuously
    hiring drivers which makes you wonder if the pay is there or why always hiring?