LasikPlus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LasikPlus Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at LasikPlus (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

After I applied, I received an email about two days later about a video interview. It was maybe 15-20 minutes long very quick and painless. After my video interview I was asked to come in for a panel interview. Everyone was so incredibly friendly! They make it super easy to answer all their questions and concerns. I was then asked to shadow at the location. Once again, everyone made me feel welcome and like you're already a part of the team. After shadowing I was asked to do a final interview. I met with Jenn who was super easy to talk to and very pleasant! Now I'm just waiting to hear back!

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LasikPlus in February 2017.

Interview

Had a short video interview and a few days later went into the office for a formal interview. I met with the office manager, doctor and the other doctor and regional manager on video conference. So I was technically being interviewed by 4 people at once. Talk about intimidation. Everyone was really nice and friendly. Got a email the next day that they were pursuing other candidates.

Optical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LasikPlus (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview as virtual. Very professional. They ask basic questions about employment history and experience for the position to which I applied for. They asked about how I felt with undergoing training and hands on experience. Informed me the mission of the company and the vast room for growth. Plus their bonus feature.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at LasikPlus (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied on indeed, got call back the same night. Went in initially for an interview and really liked everything they were telling me about the position. Went back in for a "working/shadow" interview. No calls/follow up. About 2 weeks later somebody called me to set up another interview. After that another month went by with no phone calls or emails.. I had to reach out to the HR department to see if they were still interested. A few days later they set up another video chat interview with a few other HR people. After that I never heard anything back. It was very frustrating because no one ever called and said I wasn't offered the position.

Front End Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LasikPlus.

Interview

I have applied online for the post of Front end web developer. I attended a video call with a HR person and at the end of the interview she scheduled a personal interview at their office with a development team for the next week. Just before the day of interview they informed me that I am going to be interviewed for the position of Application Developer instead of Web Developer which doesn't match my resume.Even then i did the interview well.

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LasikPlus (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

Initially after recruiter submitted my credentials to company I was rejected due to lack of a specific skill set. However, company recanted the rejection saying that the specific skill set was NOT going to be a requirement. Had lengthly, positive phone interview with Marketing VP (hiring manager) who requested that I undergo 1/2 day of interviews on-site with him and other execs. At conclusion I was told to expect contact within 24 hours with decision outcome.

One week later my recruiter called to say that I had again been rejected. Feedback was that the Marketing VP and 2 of the other 3 execs were complimentary of my skills and potential value to company. However, fourth exec voted against me DUE TO LACK OF SKILL SET THE SAID WAS - THEN WASN'T GOING TO BE A FACTOR IN THE DECISION.

Kicker is that the VP/hiring authority was over ruled by his direct report (tale wagging dog?) and the whole experience left bad taste in my mouth. Agree with other reviewer that company management doesn't seem to know what they want and where they want to go.

Interview Questions

• Provide amount & budget examples of online media buying experience you have previous been involved with.   Answer Question