LasikPlus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

2.7

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Patient Care Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LasikPlus in October 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview that went well. I was told a follow-up assessment would be sent to me next to complete.
    About a week later no assessment had arrived so I reached out. Once I finally received it, I was to choose between two options of what best described me.

Here are 2 examples I had to decide between:

I win most arguments>> or -- I am more successful than others

I like new things to do --- or----

I try to live up to the expectations of those in high level positions

Yet again, upon completion I heard nothing for weeks until I reached out.
    I was told they were pursuing other candidates

I do believe the outlandish assessment cost be another interview, but their lack of timely communication was also troubling.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LasikPlus.

Interview

After submitting an application for an available Guest Services Representative position via Indeed, the LasikPlus HR team reached out to arrange an interview. The process took three weeks and was composed of an online assessment, two virtual interviews, and two visits to the LasikPlus Center.

Interview Questions

• How does your prior work experience align with the requirements of the available position?   Answer Question
    • What are your personal career goals?   Answer Question

Receptionist/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LasikPlus in June 2017.

Interview

Professional, yet brief. The interview was over a Skype-like app. I applied for a front desk job, but during the interview I found out it was mostly sales with room to move up to the front desk and eventually to the technician position. The next day I was asked to fill out an online assessment. I was asked to chose between statements like "I'm always on time for work" and "When I speak, people listen, and I influence them."

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at LasikPlus (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

After I applied, I received an email about two days later about a video interview. It was maybe 15-20 minutes long very quick and painless. After my video interview I was asked to come in for a panel interview. Everyone was so incredibly friendly! They make it super easy to answer all their questions and concerns. I was then asked to shadow at the location. Once again, everyone made me feel welcome and like you're already a part of the team. After shadowing I was asked to do a final interview. I met with Jenn who was super easy to talk to and very pleasant! Now I'm just waiting to hear back!

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LasikPlus in February 2017.

Interview

Had a short video interview and a few days later went into the office for a formal interview. I met with the office manager, doctor and the other doctor and regional manager on video conference. So I was technically being interviewed by 4 people at once. Talk about intimidation. Everyone was really nice and friendly. Got a email the next day that they were pursuing other candidates.

Ophthalmic Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LasikPlus (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I was contacted by HR. My resume was on a major carrer searching site. Somehow felt as if the company was going through many changes. Everyone I spoke with was a newly hire. I had a feeling of fake, and phony environment.

Interview Questions

• HR was very concerned about my 6 years old boy. Leaking out intolerance for having a child. Awkward feeling throughout the process. Current employees at the center I interviewed were just weird. More concerned about drama and gossip involving others practices.   1 Answer

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LasikPlus (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a very simple process , 10-15 minutes. Was actually surprised on how quick the company reached out to me Applied on a Monday got an email on Tuesday , had a video interview the day after.

Optical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LasikPlus (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview as virtual. Very professional. They ask basic questions about employment history and experience for the position to which I applied for. They asked about how I felt with undergoing training and hands on experience. Informed me the mission of the company and the vast room for growth. Plus their bonus feature.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LasikPlus in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. I was very impressed that the CEO of the company takes time out of his day to be present during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• To explain how soon I would make a contribution to the company as a whole and how I would complete this task.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LasikPlus (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

There was a preliminary online test, and I was interviewed by multiple people. They discussed the position and asked relative questions about my experience. They also discussed the history of the company.

Interview Questions

• How many days do you think is acceptable for a person to miss in a year?   1 Answer