Last Call by Neiman Marcus Fitting Room Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Last Call by Neiman Marcus Fitting Room Attendant Interview Questions

Interviews at Last Call by Neiman Marcus

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Basic interview and then a drug test/background check once your ok-d you've gotten the job

Interview Questions

• How would you sell something to a customer that wasn't particularly a best selling product?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, hired with the pay they tell you

Other Interview Reviews for Last Call by Neiman Marcus

Fitting Room Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online through Indeed.com. Received a call the very next day for quick phone interview. IE: Availability, Past work history, Why Neiman Marcus etc..
    He immediately scheduled me for a in person interview for a few days later.
    The day of the interview, met with two lady's at the same time. Being the store had two positions available. They explained what they entailed and gave me a decision what Id like to do best. They asked: Tell me about yourself, past work history, why Neiman Marcus, Do you know about the company, Customer Service skills, and availability. They were telling me that I would be better suited for the sales floor, but being i felt more comfortable in an area where I've worked before. Felt as if I already got the job by the comments. I signed my name for a drug test. Whole interview time was less than 15 minutes. *Dress to impress, after-all its Neimans (:* Later that night I was informed that my Background had pasted inspection. The store manager offered be the position, the same day. Truly nice people in Management!

Interview Questions

• No really difficult questions, answer truthfully and be positive, and to the best of your ability. Don't fake it! Customer service is key!   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was negotiation room but my expected pay was WAY lower than the actual pay! BONUS!

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus (Austin, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I meet with the HR was asked question, then proceed to be meet the general manager of the store. The questions ranged from about me, my previous work history, and where I see myself in the future.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in one year?   1 Answer