Last Call by Neiman Marcus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Last Call by Neiman Marcus Interview Questions

Interviews at Last Call by Neiman Marcus

2.2

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus.

Interview

Basic interview questions

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Consisted of 4 over the phone interviews with 4 different people, 1 in person interview. Each phone interview lasted about 45 minutes, had an interview about every 5 days until position was offered. HR director asked about systems but was not sure if she knew what to ask, she would place me on hold for several minutes on a few occasions.

Interview Questions

• What type of systems did I work with in my prior positions?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Quick they didnt care, minds made up before hiring. They knew who they wanted amd who they didnt. Just had some people.come in to Make it look good

Lead Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus in July 2017.

Interview

My first interviews were fine, until I got to my last one with another manager. She was mean and not very polite. Never heard from them again at least to say I was not hired had me waiting for over a month.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus.

Interview

There was a phone call to set up the interview. Dress to impress, it is Neiman Marcus after all. I interviewed with the General Store Manager and two department managers. I met with each for about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-existent

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus (Katy, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online, visitations and follow-up by phone isn't necessary. They will usually only accept people with flexible schedules and ability to work weekends, most are turned down because of a tight schedule. The interview wait will take a long time, trust me I was usually the one that would socialize with applicants for up to 20 mins in the fitting room. This may be the only decent retail store that will offer you non-min wage but if you are looking for a long term commitment I would look elsewhere because the environment is very strict and impersonal.

Interview Questions

• How do you avoid work drama?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

They brought me into a back room and was asked questions from my future lead. After he asked me everything he wanted to ask me they took me to a separate office. Here I met the store assistant manager. He asked me a lot of the same questions and then decided to offer me a position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the lasts call stores.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Average conversation, asked a few questions and wanted to get to know me. Had a fun time to say the least as I enjoy the interview process and like to see how they go about looking for team members

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face interview nothing hard nothing serious just a regular interview with all basic questions the overal process took like a week I was hired two days after the interview via phone call from Human Resources

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central Valley, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus (Central Valley, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on Indeed.com and received an email a couple days later. Set up an interview a few days after. This was my first interview and I'm happy that it was pretty laid back. It was just me and the head of relations, since the hiring manager was not in. Had to wait a couple minutes when I first came and then went into the back into his office. I was pretty nervous but stayed calm. Since I had no work experience he asked if I had any volunteer work ect. We suddenly got into a conversation about theatre and actors. He showed me one of the catalogs with outrageous things you can buy through Neiman Marcus. He then offered me a temorary/seasonal job, but I had to re apply through their website when I got home. There was also a background check/drug test but I never got that far. Ultimately ended up never going back because I was offered a better job somewhere else.