Last Call by Neiman Marcus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Last Call by Neiman Marcus Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Average conversation, asked a few questions and wanted to get to know me. Had a fun time to say the least as I enjoy the interview process and like to see how they go about looking for team members

Lead Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus in July 2017.

Interview

My first interviews were fine, until I got to my last one with another manager. She was mean and not very polite. Never heard from them again at least to say I was not hired had me waiting for over a month.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face interview nothing hard nothing serious just a regular interview with all basic questions the overal process took like a week I was hired two days after the interview via phone call from Human Resources

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central Valley, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus (Central Valley, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on Indeed.com and received an email a couple days later. Set up an interview a few days after. This was my first interview and I'm happy that it was pretty laid back. It was just me and the head of relations, since the hiring manager was not in. Had to wait a couple minutes when I first came and then went into the back into his office. I was pretty nervous but stayed calm. Since I had no work experience he asked if I had any volunteer work ect. We suddenly got into a conversation about theatre and actors. He showed me one of the catalogs with outrageous things you can buy through Neiman Marcus. He then offered me a temorary/seasonal job, but I had to re apply through their website when I got home. There was also a background check/drug test but I never got that far. Ultimately ended up never going back because I was offered a better job somewhere else.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was like all other retail interviews. The GM was really nice and inviting and seemed genuine. Because the general manager was very kind, it made for a smooth interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about a scenario of a conflict I was in to see how I solved a problem.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

They brought me into a back room and was asked questions from my future lead. After he asked me everything he wanted to ask me they took me to a separate office. Here I met the store assistant manager. He asked me a lot of the same questions and then decided to offer me a position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the lasts call stores.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus.

Interview

Not worth your time or enegry. Interview was a complete joke.. I have hired people and this interview u can pass with no experience.........................)don't apply.. don't do it to yourself.. just dont

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus (Doral, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Got a phone called. Few days after that got a one on one interview with somebody from human resources, later with the manager from the department i was applying. After that i got called by the human resource person which offer me a position then i did the Drug Test.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the store? (skills, knowledge)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate from the basic pay because i have more than 5 years of experience working in retail.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Consisted of 4 over the phone interviews with 4 different people, 1 in person interview. Each phone interview lasted about 45 minutes, had an interview about every 5 days until position was offered. HR director asked about systems but was not sure if she knew what to ask, she would place me on hold for several minutes on a few occasions.

Interview Questions

• What type of systems did I work with in my prior positions?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus (Livermore, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first one with the Assistant manager and the second with the store manager. This can take place within the same day. The first interview is a screening to see if you're good for the team. The second interview is mainly learning about the company and the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing working in the store?   1 Answer