Last Call by Neiman Marcus Operations Assistant Store MAnager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Assistant Store Manager Interview

Interview

Applied thru employee referral. Had brief phone interview to distinguish my qualifications. In person interview with district manager was very cold and uncomfortable. She never discussed in detail what job entailed until end of interview. Could of saved us both time if she discussed in initial phone interview. She asked if I'd be interested in lower position which I declined due to my experience and the much lower salary. Then she said she'd call in a few days. A week later she calls to offer me the same lower position in a different state. It was embarrassing and odd.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who blantantly ignored your direction to do a task?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Last Call by Neiman Marcus

Operations Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus (Elizabeth, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

I responded to an ad on an online job board. The application was long, too many questions in unrelated fields. I filled out completely, including requests for references. There were questions to get personality information. I was contacted by email after submitting application. A few days later, a member of the Human Resources Department left a voice mail to set an appointment for a formal phone interview. I replied and left a voice mail, leaving my home phone number. Three days later, this HR person returned my call, and I assumed that it was to make an appointment. She became aggitated when I expressed concern that she cold-called me for the interview. It was very brief, not more than five minutes. Did not leave me with a good impression of the company.

Interview Questions