Latham & Watkins Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Latham & Watkins (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Short and detailed. Very professional and friendly people who are serious about their work. They want to make sure they have the best person for each position. Ideal interview in a professional environment.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Latham & Watkins (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Telephonic Interview followed by onsite interview with a panel and a small aptitude test. Basic interview. She asked why I was interested in the position and the company and the rest of the interview was more type of informative about the role and the company. Not very difficult. Explaining mainly about the previous work experience. Got an offer the following day.

Business Services Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Latham & Watkins (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Phone Interview followed by a 3 hour recruitment event. First hour was getting to know the company, second hour was a group exercise, last hour was speed networking with members of the firm.

Guest Services Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Latham & Watkins (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

They were very brief. They did not ask too many questions and kept the interview casual and brisk. I have only had my first round of interviews, so we will see. Still pending offer. You have to apply online and state your salary expectation as well as other things.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Latham & Watkins (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Pretty simple OCI stuff. The interviewer was much more laid back than some of the folks from different firms, but I guess that's what might have caught me off-guard. I may have been a bit too casual with him since he seemed pretty laid back. In hind sight, I could've figured out a better way to remain professional while being laid back like he was at the same time.

Internal Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Latham & Watkins (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

First interview with the financial manager in Bruxelles. Second interview with the head of Global Service Office in LA. Third interview with the Financial Director of the company. All the interviews were in English and based on personality and accounting skills. No QI test was done and no accounting test either.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no need to negotiate