Latitude Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Latitude Inc

Sort:

Excel VBA Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Latitude Inc (Rockville, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

The longest and most unprofessional I've ever experienced - 2 phone screens, 2 face to face with possibility of one additional face to face interview. The recruiting agency was Latitude, and I was contacted by them directly from a resume I had on Dice or another job site. After a phone screen with them, I had a phone screen with an intermediary company, then a face to face interview with the intermediary - LCG Systems. After the face to face went well with them, I had a face to face with the end-client company Leidos, formerly SAIC. The interview with Leidos was extremely unprofessional, by far the worst I've encountered to date. It was conducted by their PM, one lead Java developer who was on the phone, and one developer who was working on the technology platform I was interviewing for, and this individual had only been there for less than a month (he was in my shoes a few weeks ago, literally). The first hour and a half while the PM and Java developer where present, they asked me questions regarding database development (the position was for an Excel VBA applications developer - Excel isn't a database). Which didn't bother me so much, I'm primarily a database developer so I figured they wanted to test skills on my resume - ok fine. They spent entirely too much time on testing me on skills I wasn't interviewing for though! When they did get to the VBA, the PM and Java Developer had already left the interview, so it was done by the guy who'd been there < a month. I crushed those questions, and literally had to wait for him to sit and think of more because he admitted they only told him he was going to be in on the interview the morning of!

To round out how unprofessional this whole process was, and to try and refocus back on Latitude Inc. I never heard back from them at all after I gave them feedback on the last interview I had. It seems like this is becoming the norm where companies lack the professional courtesy to even let you know that you didn't receive the job, or give you feedback as to why. I am an individual who likes to improve themselves, and when companies lack the professional courtesy to do this, it leaves you in the dark and no better off than when you started the process.

It's also important to note that Latitude was extremely bad at getting back to me, and would often schedule things at the last minute, so while it didn't surprise me that they didn't get back to me after the last interview it was still frustrating. They expect you to give them feedback immediately after any interview, but them give you feedback? Why would they do that?!

Interview Questions

• The end-client asked me questions that had very little to do with the main job I was interviewing for, the questions pertaining to the specific position were asked at the end of interview and were relatively easy (e.g. How do you keep a variable's value within a subroutine or function? - Use ByVal).   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Latitude Inc (Hanover, MD) in July 2018.

Interview

I was set up through a staffing agency for this interview. You can easily apply to their listings. It started with the initial phone screen and then moved to a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter? Name a time you had to overcome a setback.   Answer Question