Lattice Engines Analytics Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lattice Engines Analytics Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lattice Engines (San Mateo, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

One initial database and ETL exam, one phone interview and 4 onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• Mostly ETL questions with interviews mainly looking for client orientation and cultural match   1 Answer

Low initial offer with questionable growth opportunities

Other Interview Reviews for Lattice Engines

Analytics Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lattice Engines.

Interview

The interview process consisted of several rounds of meetings with 3-4 senior people. Each took turns asking a series of brain teasers, general mathematics questions, as well as personal questions. They were all very friendly.

Interview Questions

• A brain teaser having to do hands rotating around a clock.   Answer Question

Analytics Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lattice Engines in December 2011.

Interview

Applied in late October, didn't get a phone call until a few weeks later after playing phone tag. Had to follow up on phone calls in what seemed to be gaps of weeks. In their defense, it's a growing company with lots of HR needs. Slightly frustrating, but understandable.

Initial screener was typical- skills, future, etc. After that, received a SQL skills test. The test was relatively challenging, but if you know how to query very well, then it shouldn't be a problem. Test took about 5-6 hours to complete. Submitted it and went on vacation. Again, had to follow up after a couple more weeks after submittal (but again in their defense, it was around Thanksgiving time).

They flew me out to SF. Met with 4 people. All were very nice. 3 of the 4 interviews were getting-to-know-you. 1 was slightly more technical- client management/work philosophy, general statistics, SQL, report development.

Not too intense of an interview. Thought I did well, but didn't get the position. Everybody was amiable. Left with a positive impression.

Interview Questions

• Too many to cite. ETL questions are proprietary. General ETL, statistics, work philosophy and client management.   Answer Question