Lattice Semiconductor Product Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lattice Semiconductor Product Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lattice Semiconductor in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online through a job site. Two weeks later, I got an invitation to interview on-site by email. I interviewed with several engineering managers, one at a time. I prepared with the standard interview questions, finding all I could about the job role, and knowing my resume inside and out and I think that worked out fine for me. The managers came to a result came about a week later, also by email. Overall a pleasant, straightforward interview process.

Interview Questions

• The standard interview questions (strengths and weaknesses, why Lattice, etc) showed up, easy enough to answer. Most questions were determining about my previous experience (mostly engineering projects in college) and how it fits the job roles and responsibilities. Resume content is key here, as well as knowing the position at a better level than the description found online.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lattice Semiconductor

Product Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lattice Semiconductor in May 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview with manager from Lattice. I was called unannounced and was jolted out of my nap on friday evening. I did ok on the telephone, mainly questions based on resume. I was scheduled for a personal interview and then a week later the position was cancelled.

Interview Questions