LaunchSquad Content Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LaunchSquad Content Writer Interview Questions

Interviews at LaunchSquad

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LaunchSquad (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The recruiter was friendly and our initial conversation was a 60-minute call (longer than I'm used to, but informative and helpful). It came up that the salary for the Content Writer role was significantly lower than my current pay, but I was told that it was just a starting point and not necessarily to be deterred. The recruiter told me she'd be in touch early the following week.

Cut to next week, around Wednesday afternoon: not having heard back, I emailed asking if there was an update and if there was anything I could do to further the process. That's when I was given a writing test in a form email and asked to have it back shortly thereafter. I completed it within the given amount of time, emailed it back, and never heard back. Ever.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was particularly difficult, but I wouldn't exactly know... having never heard back from LaunchSquad.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LaunchSquad

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LaunchSquad (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied online, received email from recruiter regarding setting up a phone interview. Scheduled phone interview for following week. On day of interview, received an email stating that call would have to be rescheduled. Rescheduled phone call for the next week. During call, recruiter asked questions regarding experience and what sort of things I want out of position. Seemed pleased with responses (said things such as "good, that's what we are looking for.) Said that they would let me know yes or no/next steps within the next week. Call lasted approx. 20 minutes.

After the initial phone interview/screening, sent polite 'thank you' email to recruiter. Never heard back. 2.5 weeks later, sent follow up email to recruiter regarding status/giving them a chance to give me a no. It has now been several months and I never heard back from them even after follow up. A no would have been better than being blatantly ignored.

Interview Questions

• Questions were basic regarding things such as experience, expectations, and plans for the role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LaunchSquad (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Straightforward, first a phone screening interview, then a small writing assignment, followed up by on site interview.

I did great on the phone and writing test, but the vibe during the onsite felt a bit weird, so I wasn't surprised when they didn't make me an offer. However, I was surprised that they just never called me back. They never said no, just suddenly...no contact, not even after a follow up email.

Interview Questions

• Just some generic questions related to writing, college and working experience. I don't quite recall but i believe the phone interview was a bit longer and asked some more scenario type questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LaunchSquad (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I had a coffee interview with someone from HR. The interview seemed to go well, but she said she'd reach out in a few days. I never heard back from her, and I never heard back when I attempted to contact her for follow up via email. I did not necessarily expect to get the job, but I did expect a little more contact after a face to face meeting.