Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Let me just say to anyone who is thinking of working here, avoid it at all cost. The firm is very unprofessional. I had applied for an Associate Attorney position in June 2015. I received an email from the HR guy in July 2015 asking for an interview. However, this email had multiple typos. I thought this was an innocent mistake. I later learned that this firm is very careless.

The interview itself was laid back. I was interviewed by one partner who asked me about my work history. He also described the job responsibilities and told me I would have to work a minimum of 50 hours a week. He said he would probably offer me the position. A day later I received a call from HR offering me the position. I stated I would like it in writing with the salary and benefits. The firm offered me a whooping $35,000 a year with no potential for a bonus. The offer letter again contained typos which is very unprofessional and shows carelessness by not bothering to proofread.This is absolute robbery especially when the MINIMUM amount of hours I would spend at the office is 50 hours. Even though this was an entry level position, no disrespect to other professions but legal secretaries and paralegals make more than this. When I sent a letter with a counteroffer letter stating I wanted a performance based bonus and a higher salary, they withdrew their offer. Mind you, I did research based on my experience, education, firm size, job responsibilities and proposed a median starting salary for my position. I sent a response letter stating I thought it was standard to negotiate salary and benefits and that my letter was negotiable. I have not heard a response from them since then. Be warned there is no negotiation with their offer.

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call roughly 10 days later. It was a very relaxed environment and the staff was dressed in business-casual. Did not take the position because of low pay and many hours.

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra.

Interview

Just casual conversation with one of the partners. He asked me to describe my past employment and why I wanted to work. He also explained the job and what I would be doing. I was told that I had to work 50 hours a week mandatory.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at other jobs?   1 Answer

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra (Tampa, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Asked to talk about foreclosure process. Met with a partner and supervisor. They gave almost no reaction to what I said or did. I could not tell if it went well or not.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Interviewed with the CEO

Interview Questions

• He asked every illegal question in the book. Married? Religion? Age?   Answer Question

Junior Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra (Tampa, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Spelling test and interviewed with some random person who isn't human resources but works in the accounting department I received a call a few days later telling me I got the position and when to report.

Interview Questions

• What do I want to gain from working at here? Are you willing to work in the filing room for 2 weeks to learn the processes of the firm and then moved into your roll as a jr. paralegal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra (Tampa, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Just have your questions lined up as far as pay increase.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra (Tampa, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I received a phone call to come in for an interview and received an e-mail confirmation. Arrived at interview early, took a skills test and then interviewed by someone in Human Resources. Very easy and laid back interview. Was sent an interview a few days later saying they were extending me a job offer and I had to respond if I wanted to accept the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra (Tampa, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Strange interview with wird looking Supervisor

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase

Foreclosure Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra.

Interview

Received a call to come in for an interview and received confirmation email as well. In the beginning, there is three tests, a basic math test, spelling, and typing test. Afterwards, met with someone from HR. The interview was pretty relaxed, asked basic questions. I felt like it went pretty well. The next day, I received a call offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you were given an overload of work with a short deadline. How did you overcome it?   Answer Question