Law Offices of James Scott Farrin Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin (Durham, NC).

Interview

It was a very organized interview process in my experience. I applied online and heard from someone in HR within a few days to do a phone interview. It was soon after that I was contacted to do an interview in the office with two attorneys and a paralegal. The interview was standard questions that you'd expect and I received an offer within the following week.

Interview Questions

• How have you gone above and beyond in a previous job?   Answer Question
  • How do you feel about working at a large firm with a lot of case volume?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Law Offices of James Scott Farrin

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin (Durham, NC) in June 2009.

Interview

Very laid back. Somewhat unprofessional. Was asked personal questions not pertaining to position. The interview process what very disorganized. I was supposed to meet with one person. When that person was a no show they sent someone else to talk to me that didn't even work in the same department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Received a take it or leave it offer. This was my first job offer out of school and they said that they had hundreds of people lined up to take the position if I didn't.

Paralegal Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in January 2010.

Interview

After the phone interview, no return calls for over a week. Often left wondering status of interview. Once a face to face interview was scheduled, there were over 8 people present besides myself. Very unorganized.

Negotiation

One offer- take it or leave it.