Law Offices of Manuel Solis Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

1.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Law Offices of Manuel Solis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Law Offices of Manuel Solis (Dallas, TX) in May 2021

Interview

Easy and fast, I was put on hold for longer than the interview because the interview was pretty fast but it was easy. A lot of people interviewing, I felt comfortable and not nervous.

Interview Questions
  • to speak Spanish to them
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Law Offices of Manuel Solis (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2018

Interview

Terrible. Waited an hour to be seen. Should have given me an appointment at 2pm not at 1pm. Unprofessional. Wish I never would have applied here and accepted an offer. But I definitely have learned so much about myself in terms of the where I will accept and withstand employment and how to be treated in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Law

Join the conversation on

Law

6m

an

Associate Attorney

It seems partners are much more flexible with associates who have kids than with those who don’t. If it’s okay for my colleague with a kid to leave at 5 pm and log on later, why isn’t that the same for me (no kids)? My obligations might be different, but I still have a life and want to be able to do certain things, like catch that evening workout class or cook dinner for my partner. As you can probably tell, my firm is operating 100% in person. There is no point here — I’m just whining.

3,346

405 Comments

Join the conversation on

Law Offices of Manuel Solis

Application

I interviewed at Law Offices of Manuel Solis

Interview

This was a bizarre interview process. The first interview and the wait time was almost an hour and a half. Did not seem very professional, wait felt deliberate, after which we were told how important all of our times were.

Interview Questions
  • Are you working somewhere right now and (if yes) did you tell them you are looking for another job.

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Park, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Law Offices of Manuel Solis (Huntington Park, CA) in Dec 2016

Interview

Interview only took about 10 minutes and was hired. Manager wasn’t really interested if I knew anything about immigration. Was just like because of my attitude. There wasn’t much interest showing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Law Offices of Manuel Solis (Houston, TX) in Feb 2016

Interview

He always does group interview.... He asks everyone the same questions.... the interview is 1/2 in English and 1/2 in Spanish. you must be fluent in both languages. there will be at least 7 people doing the interview with you.

Interview Questions
  • Why I left the other job; If I am fluent in Spanish

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Law Offices of Manuel Solis (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2015

Interview

Multiple round interview. Included a fact pattern that involved determining which would be the differing causes of action in a personal injury case. I also met with the operations manager. The office was steaming hot requiring me to remove my jacket and constant forehead wiping.

RSS Feed</>Embed