Lawrence Berkeley Lab Student Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lawrence Berkeley Lab Student Assistant Interview Questions

1.5

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

I knew one of the scientists in the lab who helped me get the job, so my hiring is probably not indicative of the normal process. After getting hired, you need to do a lot of training that can take almost an entire week--a little tedious but not too bad.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are just to get to know you--behavioral. No technical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lawrence Berkeley Lab

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lawrence Berkeley Lab (Berkeley, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was very casual and not difficult at all. Registration was required upon visit due to the level of security. The administrator (interviewer) showed me around the lab and then ask a few questions about my major, my interest and my availability of work. Later, since this is a government run organization, there is another person in charge from HR who took a background check.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to take on the role of the administrator while I was away on travel?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lawrence Berkeley Lab (Berkeley, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Met with the manager and probably the number 2 and number 3 of the department. Pretty basic interview, no technical questions, and mostly went over my resume. It seemed like they were more interested in knowing what kind of person I was, not sure if I got my job because I'm skilled.