Lawrence Merchandising Field Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lawrence Merchandising Field Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Lawrence Merchandising

1.3

Field Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising in May 2016.

Interview

Only a thumbs up because the interviewers were extremely enthusiastic, and friendly. There was not much concern or questions about experience or capability. I don't even recall a background check. I'll assume there was, since most companies do this. Interview lasted 15 mins, and took 1 day to get the offer, and an additional day to think it over.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation
    What type of phone do you have
    Can you download apps
    Have you ever been involved with retail before   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lawrence Merchandising

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Youngstown, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

over the phone interview. I applied for the position through an on line portal, and they contacted me by email first and then by telephone to chat and see if I was a good fit with the company. They are an extremely wonderful company to work for. I have never had an issue.

Interview Questions

• basic questions to see how well I knew merchandising terms and conditions to the job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Wheaton, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

There was no interview process. I just submitted a resume and was contacted by an email. All communication was mostly through email. I did have some questions and was able to speak to someone over the phone.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.