Lawrence Merchandising Field Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lawrence Merchandising Field Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Lawrence Merchandising

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Wheaton, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

There was no interview process. I just submitted a resume and was contacted by an email. All communication was mostly through email. I did have some questions and was able to speak to someone over the phone.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Other Interview Reviews for Lawrence Merchandising

Field Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising in May 2016.

Interview

Only a thumbs up because the interviewers were extremely enthusiastic, and friendly. There was not much concern or questions about experience or capability. I don't even recall a background check. I'll assume there was, since most companies do this. Interview lasted 15 mins, and took 1 day to get the offer, and an additional day to think it over.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation
      What type of phone do you have
      Can you download apps
      Have you ever been involved with retail before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Youngstown, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

over the phone interview. I applied for the position through an on line portal, and they contacted me by email first and then by telephone to chat and see if I was a good fit with the company. They are an extremely wonderful company to work for. I have never had an issue.

Interview Questions

• basic questions to see how well I knew merchandising terms and conditions to the job   1 Answer