Lawrence Merchandising Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lawrence Merchandising Merchandiser Interview Questions

Interviews at Lawrence Merchandising

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Jasper, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Jasper, GA).

Interview

Hiring process is extremely simple. Apply online. If they are interested, you will be contacted within a few days. All interviewing is done over the phone. I would say the interview takes 10-15 minutes. Then you give approval to run a background check. They will email you additional info, and call you back once the check is complete. No other tests. No drug tests. No face-to-face interactions. If your background check is satisfactory, they will call you back and offer you a job. From that point on, nearly all communications will be via email.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Mostly "What experience do you have in merchandising or retail?" "Do you have any problems doing detail-oriented work?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. You are paid by the job. Most jobs are one hour and pay $10. There are exceptions.

Other Interview Reviews for Lawrence Merchandising

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a mail requesting a phone interview, set the interview, got the call and she interviewed me for about 20 min about my retail experience, my relationship with co-workers, my availability and asked me about the requirements for the job. Got an offer right then.

Interview Questions

• About my experience in retal and relationship with co-workers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

basic questions and answers. Name, address, phone number, hours available,days of the week, experience. Phone interview,met at store,went to lunch, showed me the over all work process. Worked together for one afternoon

Interview Questions

• Have you done merchandising before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Federal Way, WA).

Interview

I never had an interview. I submitted my resume, they started me asap. I always heard that people were easy to hire off the street to fill out surveys.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work on your own time!   1 Answer