Lawrence Merchandising Retail Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lawrence Merchandising Retail Merchandiser Interview Questions

Interviews at Lawrence Merchandising

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Carrollton, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

It was an over the phone interview, and they asked me if I had reliable transportation, access to the internet, and if I can upload photos to complete surveys.

Interview Questions

• Do I have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lawrence Merchandising

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising in March 2017.

Interview

There was no interview. I applied online and took an online assessment, one of those agree/disagree kind of things. A few weeks later, I received an email offering me the position and giving me a link to complete employment paperwork online. The on-boarding process was complicated and you are not paid for it, even though one part requires you to leave your home and meet with an "authorized agent" to check your social security card and drivers license. After I finished the on-boarding, I received an email officially welcoming me to the LMS team.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (San Francisco, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied on June 18 or the 20th. It took them a week or more to review the application and send email to me. The interview is easy all questions are online based. The interview questions are general questions. Many yes no, or short answer questions.

Interview Questions

• The three recent work experience?   1 Answer
    • What do u like about merchandising or why did u choose this career path?   1 Answer
    • Do u have availability between 8am to 6pm?   1 Answer
    • Do u own a printer?   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising in September 2014.

Interview

phone interview contacted 2 times never gotten hired although more than qualified for the position what a joke I strongly feel that it was my age that did not get me hired although I cannot prove it . or too much experience and knowledge of the merchandising industry.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising.

Interview

Applied & received an email the following day asking me to join the LMS team, pending background check. All training & paperwork were online. Most satisfying hiring experience I've ever had!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Cameron, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lawrence Merchandising (Cameron, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

quick and easy, very nice process, had a telephone interview, head quarters is in another state. you have to be able to receive emails at any time, and be able to print, and have a camera on your phone, or camera to upload pics of your services at the store

Interview Questions

• reliable transportation, can i work flexible hours   1 Answer