Lawrys Restaurants Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lawrys Restaurants Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Lawrys Restaurants Inc.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lawrys Restaurants Inc.

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lawrys Restaurants Inc. (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Met with several managers before meeting with the GM. I walked in and spoke with a manager briefly and sent a cover letter and resume by email. Got a call back pretty soon after and spoke with another manger more about my schedule and expectations. After this interview I came back to have a final sit down with the GM who finalized the hire.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience and how I handle certain situations with different customers.   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lawrys Restaurants Inc..

Interview

I applied online and didn’t hear anything so I went in person on their application days which are Tuesdays and Sundays. I met with a manager and was asked many service based questions. I then took a personality test to assess the right personality for the job. I was called later that week and met with the general manager who did a more in dept interview on my service background and was offered the job a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work in the service industry.   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lawrys Restaurants Inc. (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Brief. Overall it was about my serving experience. He stressed the fact that he wanted a team that would be there longterm so he could build up a solid serving team.

Interview Questions

• How experienced are you with craft beer?
      How do you handle stressful situations?   Answer Question