Lawson Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lawson Products

2.6

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lawson Products (Kansas City, KS) in November 2014.

Interview

A quick lunch interview. The DSM looked at my resume and asked a few questions. I felt it was the right fit, so I accepted. I actually did a ride along the day before the interview. The person was a friend and he showed me how the job worked and what to expect each and every day. I was well prepared for the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable vehicle?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lawson Products (Rosemont, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Was a good interview, though the managers cell phone kept ringing and getting messages. I wondered why he never silenced it.Very thorough answer about how the call center was run and what would be my responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Explain a situation where you had to deal with an irate customer, how did you handle it and what was the outcome>   Answer Question

Territory Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lawson Products in December 2015.

Interview

First interview was with recruiter via phone. She was very pleasant and thorough in detailed info about expectations, territory coverage, basic benefits etc. she spent approx 35 minutes with me

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Lawson?
      How will your current sales background translate to selling our brand of products?
      Are you comfortable with having salary reduced over 4 year period transitioning to 100% commissions?   Answer Question

Greenfield Territory Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lawson Products (New Orleans, LA) in April 2013.

Interview

Met with Regional Director he was very confident this is a place to work but after I took the job I realized he had never been at ground level actually doing what is required of a Greenfield Rep.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lawson Products (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2018.

Interview

District Sales Sales Manager was good, friendly and pleasant. He told me a little about his background and where he came from. He also explained the back ground of the company what he was looking for as far as a sales rep.

Interview Questions

• What kind of out sales experience do you have that will contribute to Lawson   1 Answer

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Lawson Products (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had 3 interviews, 2 phone and one in person. I must say the interviews were great. The people that interviewed me were all nice and welcoming. Once I met them in person I was interviewed by 3 people in a group setting. The questions were typical situation questions, work history, and personality based.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to work with a difficult employee and how did you handle them?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lawson Products in January 2008.

Interview

Receoved job notification through friend. Friendly pleasant environment during interview process. Interviewed with HR and Credit Manager. Also, pleasant friendly during conversation. Interview more like a conversation than reviewing job skills and abilities. No tests were given, no problems needed to be resolved. Interview was a pleasant easy conversation.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected question. Lawson was an easy interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Lawson offered, I accepted