Lawson Products Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lawson Products Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Lawson Products

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lawson Products (Greenville, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Very good interview and the regional manager was very informative

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lawson Products

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lawson Products (Elizabeth, NJ).

Interview

Had open house at a hotel with a ton of applicants scheduled every hour. Met one on one with the hiring sales manager. He made it clear they were doing interviews today to narrow down the applicants and bringing back the finalists tomorrow. The interview lasted about an hour and they asked your typical interview questions about your previous employment. They were definitely looking for an experienced outside sales person who is skilled in making cold calls, and developing a new territory from scratch.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made a very fair offer so I did not negotiate .

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lawson Products.

Interview

Mass interview at local hotel. Met one on one with regional manager then met one on one with district manager. I was called the next day and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lawson Products in October 2016.

Interview

Initially contacted by company recruiter who then referred me to the District Manager for a face to face interview. Then waited a week, had a second interview with the company recruiter, then a drive along with the District Manager.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe the selling process?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lawson Products (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Very nice. Met with DSM and reviewed job and duties involved. Very easy. Did a ride along with another rep in the area to see what the job is like, No complaints.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lawson Products (Portland, ME) in July 2017.

Interview

I first met with the hiring manager, then had a phone screen with HR a week later. The process was unorganized as I should have been phone screened first. They admitted the error and appeared disconnected and did not communicate with each other. That was the first red flag. The face to face interview was very generic with no creativity. The position is a low base salary that diminishes each year. There also appears to be high turnover.