Lawson Products Territory Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Territory Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lawson Products (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Okay where do I start? Well it first started with an initial phone interview for a position in Houston. Everything went well so I was then invited to meet with the managers in an hotel. There was only one position a available but they invited about 20 others to meet with the managers....I mean, this not Google or Apple. Come on guys, this is just overkill. Any who, I completed the interview. You know that feeling you have when you finish an interview that you know you did well? Well I had that feeling after I met with these guys. Later that day, I was invited to come back for another interview. Damn near the same questions as the first. Didn't make sense. They say only 3 was invited to this 2nd formal interview. I killed it because like I said, it was the same questions. A few days later, received a call to complete a ride along. Now usually when you have a ride along, they ready to offer you the position but want to see if you will like it. Completed the ride along in 2 hours. Expressed my interest in the position during the ride along. A week later, nothing from manager or recruiter. So I began to call every couple days to the manager and of course he didn't answer any of my calls. I called on a different number and guess what guys? He answered but I just hung up. Now I'm completely turned off to the position. Recruiter called me a few days later saying they were going with someone else. I just laugh and said perfect.

Very unprofessional experience overall.

Interview Questions