Lawson Software Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lawson Software Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lawson Software (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

25 mins phone call from the hr asked me about my skills and qualifications then gave me directions to their office. Then the interview process was 3 hours; 2 hours for the technical interview and an hour for the one on one with the manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lawson Software

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lawson Software in September 2009.

Interview

Applied online at their website. They emailed me back asking me to set up a phone interview the next day. I then had separate phone interviews with a manager, director, vice-president, and executive vice-president. Then I had a follow up 1:1 interview with the director which was very relaxed. No technical questions most just getting a feel for my personality and work ethic. At the end they told me that this was the last step and they would be sending me an offer. The next day they sent me an email with an official offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate which I am glad I did. The raises are just above the CPI so having a good starting salary is important.