Le Bonheur Childrens Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Le Bonheur Childrens Medical Center

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Le Bonheur Childrens Medical Center

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Le Bonheur Childrens Medical Center in June 2015.

Interview

Initial panel interview with the corporate executives. This was a behavioral interview to see if you fit with the corporation in general. If they thought you did well and fit, they looked at your choices for work place, then determined where you fit. After that, they sent the resume to the managers of the departments. The second interview was with the managers of the department that i wanted to work. The interview was much like the first, just with more behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to resolve conflict with a client.   Answer Question

Communication Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Le Bonheur Childrens Medical Center (Memphis, TN) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was handled very professionally in a group setting and the interviewers were easy to talk to. I was asked questions about previous experience with an emphasis on writing and social media.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Le Bonheur Childrens Medical Center (Memphis, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

My interview did not follow traditional guidelines. I was an intern for my department over the summer months. Once the internship was completed and my PRN position was approved, I was called and offered the position. Therefore, I was not interviewed in the same way as someone who had not interned would be. They had already seen my work.

Interview Questions

• Name some difficult situations you have had to adapt and overcome at your last job.   1 Answer