Le Château Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Le Château Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.4

Brand Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanaimo, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Le Château (Nanaimo, BC (Canada)).

Interview

It was hot that day, interview was held in the mall in the sun. You are asked the basic questions about selling, your previous jobs, then you are asked to go into the store and pick out 3 outfits, for 3 separate occasions while the other girls are working. It's awkward and doesn't really have any bearing on the job itself overall.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about sales and or commission?   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Le Château.

Interview

Just be prepared with current fashions knowledge, and be on time if youre going to be late call them, know about the company who they are what they do and what their aim is, you can find that on theor website i believe

Interview Questions

• The usual interview questions but they want someone with up to date with the trends   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sudbury, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Le Château (Sudbury, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I went in to drop off my resume initially, and was asked to complete a practical 'sales test: right away by assembling 3 outfits for work, weekends and formal occasions. I was asked after that point to come in for a formal interview several weeks later.

Style Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Le Château (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I went in for the interview, was asked many questions and then asked to pick out outfits for specific occasions. this whole process took about an hour and a half, it was pretty lengthy. He asked me many questions about past retail experience and how it would help me in this job.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Le Château (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)).

Interview

It was a little unusual.. the manager asked if I'd be interested in a job, I said yes. I was interviewed immediately. It quickly became obvious that they hired based on appearance.

Interview Questions

• If I had retail experience?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Le Château.

Interview

Laid back professional and down to business. Questions from a pre made script. Scenarios, achievements, past experiences etc. Style test at the end, put together outfits to gage your personal style and fashion ability.

Pretty in depth compared to other interviews. Total time was about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Le Château (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was greeted at the front of the store by the manager who then led me to the back room where we, proceeded with the interview. She asked me a few general questions, and i answered the best i could. Within a few minutes she was handing me paperwork and congratulated me on receiving the job.

Interview Questions

• If there was ever a disagreement between yourself and another employee how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Le Château (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager called me and arranged an interview. But she didn't show up that day because she had an emergency with her son?? The supervisor interviewed me instead. Did the interview outside the store. He said he would get back to the manager and let me know. But I never heard back from them again. Employees working there seem unhappy actually.

Style Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Le Château.

Interview

I applied in person and it took 1 week to get the interview. Interview took about 30 minutes and 5 common questions plus 10 situational question. They were very nice and kind.

Interview Questions

• What is the different between style & Fashion?
      Name 2 fashion trends this season?
      Who is your inspiration?
      Why do you want to work here?
      What other stores did you apply to?
      Plus 10 situational questions.
      Answer Question

Style Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Le Château (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

I dropped a resume off in person when I noticed a job posting on the mall website. I followed up with a phone call a week later and was given an interview the next day. The interview consisted of around 7 situational questions from previous work experience (ie. Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer, etc). Then I was given a black blazer and asked to create three outfits featuring that blazer, one needed to be office appropriate, one casual/weekend, and one formal/cocktail party. My references let me know that the manager followed up the interview by reaching out to them. I was then called and offered the position the same day (although the manager had said at the interview she may wait to make a decision in the next week)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with someone at work, what did you do?   Answer Question