Le Château Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.1

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sudbury, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Le Château (Sudbury, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I went in to drop off my resume initially, and was asked to complete a practical 'sales test: right away by assembling 3 outfits for work, weekends and formal occasions. I was asked after that point to come in for a formal interview several weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Le Château

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Le Château (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)).

Interview

It was a little unusual.. the manager asked if I'd be interested in a job, I said yes. I was interviewed immediately. It quickly became obvious that they hired based on appearance.

Interview Questions

• If I had retail experience?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Le Château (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was greeted at the front of the store by the manager who then led me to the back room where we, proceeded with the interview. She asked me a few general questions, and i answered the best i could. Within a few minutes she was handing me paperwork and congratulated me on receiving the job.

Interview Questions

• If there was ever a disagreement between yourself and another employee how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Le Château (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager called me and arranged an interview. But she didn't show up that day because she had an emergency with her son?? The supervisor interviewed me instead. Did the interview outside the store. He said he would get back to the manager and let me know. But I never heard back from them again. Employees working there seem unhappy actually.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Le Château (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Ask a list of questions, manager does not care what you responded. It is more than 3 pages

Ask you to match three outfits- for example: use this blazer and match three outfits ( casual, evening and for work)

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Le Château (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

i applied in person and i was told to return a 4 days later for the interview,i had one interview

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Le Château.

Interview

it was pretty basic, you go through all the questions that you'd go through with any retail job: describing how you deal with situations (ie. rude customers), why you want the job, how you stay on top of current fashion trends and all that. pretty simple.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Le Château (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

the questions where really predictable, the store manager was the one who interviewed me, it was very relaxed and professional. the interview took an hour and after that they asked me to fill out the form and they will call me after they reviewed my answers and resume . they called me after 2 days and told me to report the following the day

Interview Questions

• question was what was your most difficult customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Negotiation

no i wasnt able to negotiate

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Le Château (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

group interview with other candidates

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Le Château (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in December 2009.

Interview

the questiions are not easy but they're not hard and they do have to do with fashion like : how did you choose your outfit today, whats in fashion right now and the obvious question: why our store and others such as how would you contribute helping other staff members, how would you make sure no merchandise goes missing, how would you convince a customer to choose the more expensive product over the cheaper one, etc... there are lots more questions