Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School Admissions Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School Admissions Representative Interview Questions

2.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School (Tucker, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I got called in for a 1-1 interview and met with two managers who in a nut shell gave me the impression that I did not have the job because I didn't have a strong background in the Sales Industry.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good candidate for the position? where do I see myself in 5 years?   Answer Question
  • Explain a situation where I delt with a tough situation and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School

Admissions Representative Interview

Interview

The recruiting team called for initial interview and was set up for a follow up call to set up face to face interview. The recruiting team was going through re-structuring so I had to call them back. Once a one one was scheduled, met with the manager and conducted interview.

Admission Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School (Cambridge, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

one on one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they said "warm calls" but the calls are people who were interested years ago. lied the whole interview. said students like it there but they hate it. people are quitting all the time terrible atmosphere, idiots for management

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School (Pasadena, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I was called in for a 1:1 interview and met with the VP of Admissions for about an hour. The questions asked were situational/behavioral. They want to see how passionate and driven you are.

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in June 2012.

Interview

They took a long time making a decision. They would not get back to you. Typical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2009.

Interview

Started with a phone interview from the recruiter, first on campus interview with the Assistant Director of Admissions and the Direcotor of Admissions. Then an additional interview with the President of the College. The final interview was a phoe interview with the Regional VP of Admissions. Follow up and feedback was not great throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to increase my base salary by $1K. Not a lot of room to negotiate, but was worth asking for since annual reviews may not offer much increase.

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in October 2012.

Interview

1st Interview was with the Admissions Team Lead which were situational/behavioral questions, 2nd Interview was with the other Admissions Team Lead which were basic questions about my background, 3rd Interview was with campus President in which he asked me basic questions about my background and told me some qualities that he seeks in an employee. All three interviews went very well. Each were very excited about working at Le Cordon Bleu which is what I look for in a potential organization/company.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about my background and situational/behavioral questions. Nothing too hard at all.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiating. Staffing firm handled that end of the offer.

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a 1:1 with the Associate Director of Admissions, then the DIrector of Admissions, the President of the school and a half day shadowing of current Admissions Reps