Le Pain Quotidien Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Le Pain Quotidien (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Introduce some basic information about the company, no behavioral question. And I asked some questions through the conversation, very nice and easying going. It takes about 10 minutes to finish this interview

Interview Questions

• Did you know out brand before?   1 Answer

Sever Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Le Pain Quotidien (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Process was easy applied online and got called in for a interview 2 weeks later, at the Brooklyn location on Montague. I was interviewed by the hiring manager very sweet and down to earth. She hired me on the spot. The questions were easy just be honest be yourself and know a little bit about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience at Hour last Job?
      What are You most nervous about working here?
      How would you handle a angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Le Pain Quotidien (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

They asked me to come in the day after I applied. I was interviewed by the GM and then one of the mangers and I was hired the very same day.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite restaurant.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Le Pain Quotidien (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Online application first which is very extensive. It includes a personality questionnaire. Resume submission, interview and follow up interview. I visited the store after I submitted my resume and was able to meet the manage briefly.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you made a mistake and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Le Pain Quotidien (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Easy and quick. I walked into a room and got an interview. They sat me down, asked me generic questions about my life and food experience, then offered me a job and gave me forms to fill out. Not much to it. My friends who interviewed to be chefs had never even cooked food before and got the job!

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Le Pain Quotidien (Alexandria, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

It was extremely easy. I walked into the restaurant and asked if they were hiring. They immediately sat me down to interview me, and offered me a job right there. He only asked me a few questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in the service industry? How long have you worked in the service industry? What do you know about Le Pain Quotidien?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Le Pain Quotidien (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I was sat down and was told to fill out application. It took about 15 minutes for the manager to come interview me. The manager was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. She asked a few questions and answered my question professionally.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you made a mistake at your job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Le Pain Quotidien (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was painless and actually pleasant. It was an open call and there were many, many applicants. I was greeted quickly by the GM who was kind and knowledgeable. His portion lasted approx ten minutes. Then I spoke with the assistant general manager and was almost immediately filling out forms. Everything was very fluid and professional.

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Le Pain Quotidien (Wayne, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through their website and the general manager reached out to me via email. I came to the store and met with him that week, and he hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about LPQ? Tell me about your last job...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Central Valley, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Le Pain Quotidien (Central Valley, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

New store about to open passed by said it was closed for training ...saw a manager asked if they were hiring he invited me in with open arms ....I then walked in and was welcomed by just about every manager and new hirers smiles he sat down asked a few questions about work history asked my hours and availablity was explained the way the pay was at and was offered the position