Le Tache Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Le Tache

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Le Tache (Springfield, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

1. Filled out application on company website, even if you fill out an Indeed application you will still be required to fill out the company online application.
2. Received a call for an interview 1 day later.
3. Received an email on what to expect at interview and company policies. You are provided a dress code for the interview, basically all black business wear. Women should wear make up and no ponytails allowed.
4. Interviewed 2 days later
5. Upon arrival to the interview I was asked to take a minute to walk around the store and get familiar with the layout and items.

Interview Questions

Personal reasons, but I would have loved to have worked there.

Other Interview Reviews for Le Tache

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Le Tache in June 2014.

Interview

I submitted an application with photo online, was contacted the next day. (All they care about is you aren't ugly, they prefer girls, and they want you to have transportation so they can make you work a million different locations) They don't care if you don't know anything about the products

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Le Tache (Sterling, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied and got a call back that day. I had an interview the next day and started working the day after that. They are so desperate for people. When someone calls, they hire them. I was way too over qualified for that job and didn't realized until after it was too late.

Interview Questions

• What was my previous retail experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Le Tache.

Interview

You fill out online application. they ask for a photo, i did not submit one. got called the next day. went to the main office/warehouse. was interviewed by the owner. very nice lady, but a little ditzy. she explained the policies etc. was hired immediately, Owner than stated that most employees usually dont last more than six months.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Le Tache (Alexandria, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

They were very quick to hire me. I applied online and within 2 days I was called for an interview and basically hired on the spot. Little did I know there is a reason they hire so easily. They fire just as easily.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Le Tache in October 2010.

Interview

You have to put in your application online. I got called a month later to the corporate office in Manassas for an interview with the CEO, who was running late, so his brother interviewed me. I was asked a couple simple questions, like "are you comfortable saying 'would you like lube with that?' 'cause that'll be half your job."

Several weeks after that, I got called for another interview Le Tache's then store manager, who asked me a couple "can you do this?" questions and immediately hired me.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable talking to people of all sexualities, races, etc?   Answer Question