LeCroy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LeCroy Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

IC Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LeCroy.

Interview

Phone interview discussing my resume and past projects followed with one of the head engineers. Follow up included on site interview meeting with various engineers (Analog and Digital IC design) and a project manager.

Interview Questions

• Discussing past projects. Design a 2 tap digital filter using Adders. Model Frequency response of a capacitor circuit. Sudo Verilog code for a FSM.   1 Answer

Software Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chestnut Ridge, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LeCroy (Chestnut Ridge, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

First step is a behavioral phone interview. Second step is a technical phone interview with a senior software engineer. Final step is an onsite interview in New York. 6 interviews of 30 mins each. Languages and technologies used are C++ and Python.

Interview Questions

• Hundreds of questions regarding C++ and Python programming.   Answer Question

Hardware Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LeCroy (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was 2 fold. Telephonic and then onsite. Former had quite straightforward questions on opamp basics, circuit basics. Onsite was intensive with 5 rounds. Lot of fun and challenging process.

Interview Questions

• Transistor based opamp design   1 Answer

C++ Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chestnut Ridge, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LeCroy (Chestnut Ridge, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied the job on campus career fair, got the phone interview after a week.
    The phone interview was just about some C++ concepts and questions about my projects.
    After one week I got the onsite, which was quite tough.
    They asked a lot on different topics, from signal processing, digital circuit to C++ program debuging.

Interview Questions

• they gave me digital circuit diagram, I cannot tell its funciton.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LeCroy (Beaverton, OR) in March 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screen, and an on-site interview. In retrospect, it was not very difficult because I was still in college at the time, and hadn't taken many upper level classes.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to analyze and instrumentation amplifier.   1 Answer

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LeCroy in August 2010.

Interview

general phone interview follow by an on site interviewed only

Interview Questions

• Able to understanding theory from Time-Frequency domain   Answer Question
    • Signal integrity affecting simultaneous impedance of the network path.   Answer Question

Sale Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LeCroy (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in August 2009.

Interview

there are three time interview. the first time is the sale manager, the second is the general manager of china, the last time is the general manager of Asian.

Interview Questions

• how long have you been a sales .   1 Answer
    • how long you want to work in Lecroy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy