LeSportsac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at LeSportsac

GL Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LeSportsac.

Interview

There are two rounds, talking with HR representative and then the marketing director. HR goes over basic background check, and the marketing director goes over related working experiences, their requirements etc. The whole process is casual and the marketing director that interviewed me was so nice.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LeSportsac (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and went in person. The interview last about an hour and I thought I answered everything perfectly. They said either way, they were gonna get back to me. Well, to my pleasant surprise, they never did.. you'd think companies should know better than to waste other people's time like this.

Market Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LeSportsac (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview consisting of a few background/fit questions, how much experience I've had with market research, interviewing physicians,etc. Also had a couple case questions e.g. how to market a drug pre-FDA approval (no rights to officially market)

Interview Questions

• How would you market a drug that is pre-FDA approval (no rights to officially market)   Answer Question