LeadAmerica Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at LeadAmerica

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LeadAmerica (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Half-hour phone interview with basic questions. Particularly testing your ability to handle uncomfortable/awkward situations with youth.

Interview Questions

• What is a mistake you have made as a leader?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LeadAmerica

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LeadAmerica (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

I filled out the online application and was then contacted to conduct a phone interview. The interview seemed to be pretty structured. Unfortunately, I had applied for the job on a whim so I struggled through a few of the questions because I had not really prepared but most were general interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LeadAmerica (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

I applied online and then a couple of months later received an email requesting a phone interview for the next day. The interview was about 30 minutes long and consisted of basic situational questions and why I was interested in working at the specific conference I applied for. I was then able to ask some questions and the job position was described as well as the way the conferences ran.

Interview Questions

• If you were asked to do something by your boss that you did not agree with or understand how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LeadAmerica in April 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview about a month after submitting my application. The interview was pretty standard, we walked through my resume and my answers to the application questions. I was then asked several behavioral questions most of which focused on my past experiences working with students. The long hours and travel commitment were also emphasized.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to preform at your best on very little sleep.   Answer Question