LeadDog Marketing Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.6

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Received an email after a week of applying online at the Glassdoor Website and then a call from the Creative Project Manager who asked about my previous job experience in the Graphic Design and Marketing field.

Interview Questions

• Previous job experience, clients I worked for, companies i worked for, salary expectation.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Easy and Fun. I was really confident thanks to their positive attitude. They were both easy going and the question they asked me were really general and personal. The office is really cool and all the people I met seemed really nice.

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group.

Interview

People were friendly, and it wasn't an one-on-one interview. I talked to two people, and it went well. Nothing really tricky; they just wanted to know what I'm interested and why I was interested in working for them.

Junior Designer (Print and Experience/Environmental Team) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

My interview with the creative team of Lead Dog Marketing Group was semi-spontaneous. I was initially scheduled for a phone interview but just happened to be catching a train at Penn Station. As the headquarters is located right next to Penn Station, I asked if an in-person interview would be viable. The creative project manager was able to make this interview happen effectively in a very short amount of time. I spoke with a total of 7 people (split into two individual groups) where I presented my portfolio twice to various creative directors. The interview process was relatively straightforward where I simply presented my portfolio, talked about my process to design thinking, interest in the company, as well as what I was looking for in my next position. Afterwards, I was taken on a quick tour of the overall workspace and was able to see behind-the-scenes projects they were working on. The people whom I met with were all super sweet, enthusiastic and sold the company extremely well.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in this position/role? Are you interested in more individual-based projects or more collaborative? What type of sports would you be interested in working on? What would you say is your area of expertise?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was relatively relaxed and the interviewers' attitudes made me feel comfortable and welcome at LeadDog. I was asked to present my work and the interview took approximately a half hour. Once I was finished going through the projects in my portfolio, I was explained the responsibilities and expectations of the position.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I got contacted a couple of weeks after applying online, went in twice, met with 4 people. Had to talk and go over my work to each one of them individually. Two of the women I met were clearly inexperienced and had no idea how to conduct an interview. They were trying to make me ask the questions because they weren't prepared. It felt pretentious and uncomfortable. I am a senior level and I was treated like an intern.

Interview Questions

• "What Led you to LeadDog?"   1 Answer

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Employers are very incompetent. During the introduction phase, I was contacted by higher up management who kept changing the interview date because of their schedules only to rush me and waste my time during the interview. I was interviewed by three employees one who rudely walked out and another who was non-articulate. This company is not an ideal place to work, or waste ur time interviewing. I wish I would have listened to reviews about the company because they were very accurate about the culture of the agency.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group.

Interview

Not too bad 1 or 2 rounds, I knew a previous employee who referred me to one of the VP's. I worked full-time 60+ hours a week sometimes with no benefits and as "contractor". The interview process in misleading in making you think you will definitely get put on full-time if you put in your first few months.

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by Human Resources after applying through their website. We talked briefly on the phone and then scheduled an in person interview. I went into LeadDog to have my interview, and then a couple weeks later found out I had received the position

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

I knew someone within the company who set me up with an in person informational interview. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. Within a week I was contacted about a second round interview within a specific department. We set up a phone interview with myself and two other team members. This round got a bit more into my skills and experience but was still very informal. The final round I was brought into the office to meet with the team. I met with 5 different team members and was given a tour of the office and felt welcomed the whole time being there.

Interview Questions

• What type of environment do you feel most successful? Do you need a ton of direction on projects or can you be given a task take it from there on your own?   Answer Question