LeadDog Marketing Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LeadDog Marketing Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2016

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I got contacted a couple of weeks after applying online, went in twice, met with 4 people. Had to talk and go over my work to each one of them individually. Two of the women I met were clearly inexperienced and had no idea how to conduct an interview. They were trying to make me ask the questions because they weren't prepared. It felt pretentious and uncomfortable. I am a senior level and I was treated like an intern.

Interview Questions

• "What Led you to LeadDog?"   1 Answer

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Very laid back atmosphere. More of an open discussion than a formal interview. Experiencing growing pains and the surroundings seemed very cluttered. Tried to sell me on the internship or freelance program to help out with there work load. Apparently those programs are extremely low pay and sometimes do not turn into a full time positions. Everyone I met was very friendly and personable. Met with three different managers.

Interview Questions