LeadDog Marketing Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 30, 2017

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Art Director Interview

Interview

Phone call interview and one person interviewed me. It was very mellow, enjoyed the conversation, learned a lot about the interworkings of the company, and it sparked my interest right away.

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Received an email after a week of applying online at the Glassdoor Website and then a call from the Creative Project Manager who asked about my previous job experience in the Graphic Design and Marketing field.

Interview Questions

• Previous job experience, clients I worked for, companies i worked for, salary expectation.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I got contacted a couple of weeks after applying online, went in twice, met with 4 people. Had to talk and go over my work to each one of them individually. Two of the women I met were clearly inexperienced and had no idea how to conduct an interview. They were trying to make me ask the questions because they weren't prepared. It felt pretentious and uncomfortable. I am a senior level and I was treated like an intern.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Very laid back atmosphere. More of an open discussion than a formal interview. Experiencing growing pains and the surroundings seemed very cluttered. Tried to sell me on the internship or freelance program to help out with there work load. Apparently those programs are extremely low pay and sometimes do not turn into a full time positions. Everyone I met was very friendly and personable. Met with three different managers.