LeadDog Marketing Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process is a quick turn around. They either want you or they don't. I will say if you dont get a call with n the week follow up because they do become busy. Make sure you are very clear as to what you want to do.

Interview Questions

• if you could be any brand....real or made up and why?   1 Answer

Junior Art Director Interview

Interview

Phone call interview and one person interviewed me. It was very mellow, enjoyed the conversation, learned a lot about the interworkings of the company, and it sparked my interest right away.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed twice. The creative director (the only writer) was fired in between the two interviews, which made for an uncomfortable second round. LeadDog offered freelance-to-fulltime and the money was a considerable drop from current income. There was no incentive to take this job and unfortunately, declining it was taken personally. The company feels very cliquey and out of touch. So glad this didn't pan out.
    Job Title

Art Director

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Received an email after a week of applying online at the Glassdoor Website and then a call from the Creative Project Manager who asked about my previous job experience in the Graphic Design and Marketing field.

Interview Questions

• Previous job experience, clients I worked for, companies i worked for, salary expectation.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Easy and Fun. I was really confident thanks to their positive attitude. They were both easy going and the question they asked me were really general and personal. The office is really cool and all the people I met seemed really nice.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process at Lead Dog Marketing Group was quite rigorous. They make sure that each applicant is a good fit for the company and its mission. The best way to get noticed in this process is to do something that will make you stand out.

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group.

Interview

People were friendly, and it wasn't an one-on-one interview. I talked to two people, and it went well. Nothing really tricky; they just wanted to know what I'm interested and why I was interested in working for them.

Junior Designer (Print and Experience/Environmental Team) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

My interview with the creative team of Lead Dog Marketing Group was semi-spontaneous. I was initially scheduled for a phone interview but just happened to be catching a train at Penn Station. As the headquarters is located right next to Penn Station, I asked if an in-person interview would be viable. The creative project manager was able to make this interview happen effectively in a very short amount of time. I spoke with a total of 7 people (split into two individual groups) where I presented my portfolio twice to various creative directors. The interview process was relatively straightforward where I simply presented my portfolio, talked about my process to design thinking, interest in the company, as well as what I was looking for in my next position. Afterwards, I was taken on a quick tour of the overall workspace and was able to see behind-the-scenes projects they were working on. The people whom I met with were all super sweet, enthusiastic and sold the company extremely well.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in this position/role? Are you interested in more individual-based projects or more collaborative? What type of sports would you be interested in working on? What would you say is your area of expertise?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was relatively relaxed and the interviewers' attitudes made me feel comfortable and welcome at LeadDog. I was asked to present my work and the interview took approximately a half hour. Once I was finished going through the projects in my portfolio, I was explained the responsibilities and expectations of the position.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LeadDog Marketing Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I got contacted a couple of weeks after applying online, went in twice, met with 4 people. Had to talk and go over my work to each one of them individually. Two of the women I met were clearly inexperienced and had no idea how to conduct an interview. They were trying to make me ask the questions because they weren't prepared. It felt pretentious and uncomfortable. I am a senior level and I was treated like an intern.