LeaderOne Financial Corp Loan Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LeaderOne Financial Corp Loan Processor Interview Questions

Interviews at LeaderOne Financial Corp

1.7

Loan Processor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LeaderOne Financial Corp in December 2016.

Interview

Traditional experience. Just like your high school counselor told you it would be. Two in person interviews with 2 different people at each one. Question & answer type conversation. From first contact via email to time offer was made was around 5 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LeaderOne Financial Corp

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LeaderOne Financial Corp (Albuquerque, NM) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a conversation-like interview. I felt very comfortable and at ease. There were no awkward moments. I immediately clicked with Jim and KK and felt a part of the family from the start. Very supportive people and I was not worried that I did not know much about the job I was applying for. Very happy I made the connection.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my skills, but mostly they wanted to know about me. They wanted to be sure our personalities could work together and were confident I could learn the rest along the way.   1 Answer

Loan Processor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LeaderOne Financial Corp in December 2014.

Interview

It was easy, efficient, and very tech-friendly process. It was easy to navigate and they were very clear as to the next step. There wasn't really much "following-up" to do with the local management team, since they were in control of the hiring process. Corporate HR in Kansas helped with logistics, but it was all based where the I would be hired. You didn't feel as if you were waiting on someone else to get the "okay".

Interview Questions

• Explain an ideal work culture and how it benefits you and the company.   Answer Question