Leadnomics Associate Content Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Leadnomics

Associate Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Leadnomics (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

The entire hiring process—from initial contact to the job offer itself—took about two weeks in total. I submitted an application online, and within a week or so I got an email from Leadnomics. They scheduled a phone interview, requested a writing sample, and then brought me in for an in-person interview at their office in Center City, Philadelphia.

The interview was good. I spoke with two separate Leadnomics representatives, one of whom is now my boss. Right away, it was clear that this was a fairly laid-back office. No suits and ties, relatively young staff, and pretty modern-looking decor. However, this didn't look like a place where people just lounged around all day. Based on my pre-interview research, it was clear that employees of Leadnomics take their jobs seriously, and my interview experience only reinforced that assumption. The people interviewing me actually seemed to be interested in my work and my thoughts on the company. I interviewed at a number of places prior to my interview here, and not all of them seemed as invested in the hiring process.

Interview questions ranged from the standard "Why do you want to work here?" to the unexpected (see below). However, every question seemed fair and relevant to the position on offer. The interview felt less like an interrogation and more like a conversation.

Overall, my interview process was an enjoyable one, and it helped me to confirm that Leadnomics is without a doubt the place where I want to be working. I couldn't be happier working here!

Interview Questions

• If a pink flamingo wearing a top hat walked into this room right now, why would it be here and what would it say?   1 Answer