Leam Drilling Systems MWD Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Leam Drilling Systems

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Leam Drilling Systems

MWD Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leam Drilling Systems in May 2014.

Interview

it was very laid back and personal one of the best interviews ive been apart of. the people were very nice and helpful, they were very straight forward about the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Leam Drilling Systems

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leam Drilling Systems (Conroe, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Easy going. They just want to get a feel for the type of person you are and if you can handle it.

Anonymous Employee in Dickinson, ND

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Leam Drilling Systems (Dickinson, ND) in March 2011.

Interview

It depends on the day of the week and who you know. Sometimes they'll hire the first jackass that walks through the door with even half of something that resembles a resume. Other times they're actually selective and look for people with potential and relative experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to attach a PDF to an email?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay and everything else is pretty cut and dry, not really any room for negotiation in this particular position.

MWD Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leam Drilling Systems.

Interview

There was one interview in the regional office. Once hired you have to drive to Conroe, TX for orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leam Drilling Systems (Conroe, TX).

Interview

I sent in my resume and received a call to come in for an interview. I filled out an application that day and was offered the position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to save a document as an excel file? What do you know about MWD?   Answer Question