LeanLogistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at LeanLogistics

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LeanLogistics (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I contacted them after hearing about an opening through networking. After a few more emails we set up a time for a phone interview. My phone interview was set but internally they gave my interviewer the wrong time and I received an early phone call. After my phone interview, I received an email prompting me to complete their programming challenge. The programming challenge was extremely easy and I returned it the next day. They sent me another phone call wanting to bring me in for an in person interview but the caller had not communicated with the Dev team so they couldn't figure out when to schedule me. A few days later I received an email letting me know that they had filled position on the same day that they had called me.

Interview Questions

• Could you tell me about any projects that you worked on that involved database access?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LeanLogistics (Holland, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

Extremely thorough, candid and up front

Interview Questions

• Are you running from change or to change   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was available for this role