LeanTaaS Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 29, 2016

2.3

Hybrid Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LeanTaaS (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Simple basic questions, it was a 20 min phone call. The Vendor has some relationship and the vendor gave me a placement guarantee. The only condition was that I join and the pay would be very less since they have some insider way of placement. The interview was arranged in 2-3 days notice and I was told to be confident while talking. When the interview came the interviewer asked me 4-5 questions. Right within 1 hr of the interview the vendor calls me and congratulates me. All this was managed from AZ and overseas office. Same day I got the start date and overall the process seems to be cakewalk.I feel certain Staffing agencies can definitely place you at Leantass.

Interview Questions

• Where are you located ?
      Explain basics of React Native ?
      What are the advantages of React Native ?
      Answer Question

Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LeanTaaS (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a quick informational call - interviewer walked me through what the company did, what it was looking for, etc.

They then invited me onsite.
    I met a total of 4 people one on one - and they asked me mostly questions regarding my resume.
    I got to meet the CEO and ask him questions about the business. After a series of one on ones, it was somebody's birthday so I got to eat cake.

Interview Questions

• 1) Interpret this SQL query
      2) Python - how would you save variable names in case you would need to modify the variables later
      3) tell me more about some project (from resume)
      1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked about travel compensation because I was commuting. They were understanding and very fair.

Advice: never hurts to ask. The LeanTaaS leaders are very reasonable people.

Solutions Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LeanTaaS (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied online through career center, emailed and set up a phone interview, had an in-person interview