Leander ISD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Leander ISD

2.4

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Austin, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

You have to start online. You will not get anywhere if you walk into a school building off the street. Everything is handled through Management. You submit your resume and references and wait for someone to call you after you contact them via internet what job you['re interested in. I interview with 2 principals and the 3rd one hired me. The interview took place during the summer and I was offered the job on my way home.

Interview Questions

• What musician do you like the best.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There's not much negotiating. You are hired at a base rate for the job you applied for. If you have experience and put it writing, you may be illegiable for a raise.

High School Math Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I was emailed to come in for an interview the following Monday. Interview was casual with the principal and the department chair. They took turns and asked about 8 questions dealing with my instructional style and teaching characteristics. All of the questions were basic to answer.

Interview Questions

• Each student is provided their own laptop. How would you use these laptops in an activity for classroom instruction?   Answer Question

AVID Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Cedar Park, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

My interview was over the phone. I had to answer questions about my experience. I was asked about my availability. I applied for the job and didn't hear anything for a month. I didn't think I got the job. I was offered the job over the phone. I had to complete job training, fingerprinting and started the job about a month later

Interview Questions

• are you available to work from 8:50-4 pm>   1 Answer

Kindergarten Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Leander ISD.

Interview

You first interview at the district office. If they like you then they will send out your information to campuses/jobs they think you will match. Then you will interview with individual campuses. You may or may not be hired at that point. It's all about finding the right campus.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions unexpected or out of the ordinary. Standard teacher interview questions.   Answer Question

Intractional Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leander, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Leander, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for the assistant principal and the teacher whose class needs the assistant.
    Knowledge and experience is a plus and how would you control a difficult situation.
    Presentation counts to your interview and the patience you show as well. Its one day process and you hear from them in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• How would I react to different and if I have ever been exposed to any of them.   Answer Question

Instructional Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Cedar Park, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted several weeks later, and I was interviewed by the Principal, who was very positive and upbeat about the position and the school. I was offered the job the job the day after the interview.

School Bus Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Leander ISD in May 2014.

Interview

It is pretty simple and the interviewers are nice, no unexpected problems, just slow process. You have to be background checked and drug tested and a ck up by their doctors. You should be a great driver and able to multi task well and Love kids and a good memory is a must.

Interview Questions

• There is no unexpected questions, it is pretty straight forward just criteria to meet.   Answer Question