Leander ISD School Bus Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Leander ISD

2.0

School Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leander, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Leander, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed but yet professional. Orientation process was very informative and professional as well. This process set the stage for what I thought would be a gtest place to work. All personnel from the Director st that time down seem to know had manage and yet keep moral up. This was the reason I accepted the job. Since my hire this moral has eroded since the previous director vacated that position.

Interview Questions

• Can you accept being in training for 20hrs even though you al re afy have a cdl license   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Leander ISD

School Bus Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Leander ISD in May 2014.

Interview

It is pretty simple and the interviewers are nice, no unexpected problems, just slow process. You have to be background checked and drug tested and a ck up by their doctors. You should be a great driver and able to multi task well and Love kids and a good memory is a must.

Interview Questions

• There is no unexpected questions, it is pretty straight forward just criteria to meet.   Answer Question