Leander ISD Substitute Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leander ISD Substitute Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at Leander ISD

1.0

Substitute Teacher Interview

Interview

Just applied online and attended orientation. You will need to complete the substitue training through a third party website. It cost around 30 dollars and is full of insightful information.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Leander ISD

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leander, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leander ISD (Leander, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online which had several parts in it including but not limited to 3 different personality/skills tests. After I submitted my application, I waited for it to be reviewed. Once my application was reviewed, I was sent an email telling me to complete an 8-hour course before I could move on. I completed the course and sent that into HR. I waited a few days and was given an invite to the orientation, and told to fill out several forms at my house, and get fingerprinted before orientation. At orientation, we talked about professionalism, how to report things, and how to sing up for jobs. After the orientation, we had to wait a day for our information to finally go through and sign up for jobs.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach ______(behavior situation)_____?   Answer Question