Leapforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 26, 2017

3.6

Facebook Ad Rater Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leapforce (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

There really is no interview. All you do is take a little test to demonstrate your comprehension on what you read in the instructions for the project. The tests are easy and if you pass, you will get hired. Its pretty easy and not hard at all.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to rate adult content?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leapforce (Kansas City, KS) in April 2017.

Interview

Three part qualification exam that is based on a 165 pages of guidelines and information. They give you 1 week to study and complete all 3 parts. You must pass each part before moving onto the next. A lot of studying and the exams are tough.

Interview Questions

• There were no real questions. You just needed the correct computer equipment, smartphone, social media and google accounts.   2 Answers

Ads Quality Rater Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leapforce.

Interview

There was no interview, just online qualifying testing and answering questions about what my experience was. I had a kinda long waiting period before I was offered a position, but good things come to those who wait!

Internet Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leapforce (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

You fill out an application, they accept/deny your application. They then send you instruction to take a three part test with a study guide. You have a few days after studying and must take a three part test. You must past one section before going to the next.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Leapforce (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied twice in two years, and both times passed the application process and signedg few digital documents in preparation for the upcoming assessment only not to have any further contact.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Leapforce (Pleasanton, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very difficult and drawn out, expecting a lot of time and effort pre-employment. Really more the type of thing that should be part of your training experience once you are actually hired. Based on the payrange listed for this position on Glassdoor, this is not a great position. For the effort involved it is underpaid and mind-numbingly boring.

I applied with a resume and quiz online and then was contacted by email that I could complete the "testing" phase. This was super involved and took a lot of time, you have one week to complete all the steps. First you have to read a 150 page PDF document of their evaluator guidelines. The document is full of screenshots and endless terms, and quite hard to understand what they are trying to convey. Then you take a True/False written exam online of about 150 questions. If you pass this step you take a search engine evaluator test that involves a lot of screen shots and is pretty hard just because it doesn't bear a lot of relationship to the documentation. If you pass this step you go onto a test that is the same but for mobile users so you have to send websites to your phone to test them.

The process took forever and then I encountered technical difficulties on the part of Leapforce that caused me to fail the exam. I was offered a second chance at the test and somehow didn't pass it the second time, probably because so much time had passed since I read the material. This was very discouraging since because of the technical errors I had already taken and passed the T/F twice before failing it. At this point I gave up on wading through the Leapforce and decided to concentrate my efforts elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a mobile phone to rate a user's mobile experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leapforce (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Unrealistic testing process in which you are given a week to complete a three part exam. The first of which consists of 33 (more like 165 because each question actually contains five parts), based on a massive 146 page PDF file. The guidelines are so vague and the question worded in a manner such as one where the company has set you up for failure.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leapforce in June 2016.

Interview

3 part test which is very time consuming to study for and take. They'll email pretty shortly after parts 1&2 if you pass/fail n then they take a while to email about part three.

Search Engine Evaluator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leapforce in June 2016.

Interview

They asked to study a 145 page document for the test which is difficult. No matter how hard you study and check the document during the test, you will most likely fail. They gave me a second chance to try again and i spent 6 hours working on it only to submit when it says i should restart.

Search Engine Evaluator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leapforce.

Interview

You must take a 3 part test and guidelines are emailed beforehand to study. Just be sure to review them. I failed the first part, lol. They emailed me one week later with an option to retake, but IDK if I'm going to.