Learfield IMG College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Learfield IMG College Interview Questions

Interviews at Learfield IMG College

2.2

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Learfield IMG College in January 2018.

Interview

Short and sweet. Applied online and they reached out within 3 days of applying. Interview process lasted 2-3 weeks and I was hired shortly after. Although it was a quick process it didn’t feel rushed or sloppy. I wish that I had asked more questions before accepting the position.

Interview Questions

• How will your inside sales experience translate to a senior role.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Learfield IMG College (Kansas City, MO) in December 2013.

Interview

First a phone with one person then a conference call with two people. Finally an in person at an off site location with a panel of people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation with a former boss where you turned a negative into a positive?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Learfield IMG College (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2011.

Interview

The hiring process with Learfield was enjoyable and fairly quick. They are very thorough in their interviews and have you speak with several (4-5) different folks at various properties and/or rank levels within the organization. They believe heavily in fit for all parties involved and invest heavily into the development and training of their new employees.

Interview Questions

• I did not really receive any unexpected questions. Much of the process is getting to know the interviewee personally and through those conversations much of your past experience is extracted, but its more of a fluid conversation rather than a Q&A type of interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Learfield IMG College (Norman, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted via phone for initial background questions. I was then scheduled for a call with the GM, Patrick Nowlin, and a number of other account executives. From there, I went for an in-person interview. At the in-person interview, I was given a tour and notified that I would be contacted within a week with an offer... I was not contacted for over two weeks.

Interview Questions

• All the generics: list a difficult situation and how you handled it, what is your greatest strength, what is your greatest weakness.

A.k.a. zero substance and a google search for the "top questions asked during an interview" would be sufficient for preparation.   Answer Question

After months of spotty and unprofessional correspondence, I was assured three times on three different dates that I would be receiving an "official offer letter". Every time the "offer letter" was delayed another excuse came and the timeframe was pushed back. It is because of this unprofessional process that I have chosen another position.

Property Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Learfield IMG College (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was simple and very straight to the point. The standard behavioral questions were asked. Since you are on site at a college, they want to ensure that you are willing to live in the specific city.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe you would be an asset to this school and Learfield   Answer Question

Property Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Learfield IMG College (Austin, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

- In person
    - Asked to describe self and experience
    - Asked some questions about Texas sports history
    - Heard back about 5 days after via email and started the next week or so
    - 1 on 1
    - Clear communication
    - Quick process

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Learfield IMG College in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was more to sell you on the company versus vetting you. If you are remotely qualified and prepared, you have nothing to worry about. It was a quick process, but you are put on the spot to make a snap decision that may not be best for YOU. Attempt to negotiate extra time because it is a difficult job and it is low paying. Weigh all the options before you make a decision. It's not for everybody.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Learfield IMG College.

Interview

It was very informal and easy going. Mostly just getting to know me and my goals. Most relaxed I've ever been in an interview. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to get out of it?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Learfield IMG College (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2014.

Interview

Sales, experiential and process driven. A sales background or understanding of face to face and relationship-based sales will help. Have examples of closing business using questions to better understand your prospect's business.

Interview Questions

• Have you sold marketing partnerships or sponsorships before?   1 Answer

Digital Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Learfield IMG College (Plano, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

They are kind and genuine
    They are personable and helpful
    You need to have been in Sales or want to be in Sales
    You need to share facts about your experience and then on how those facts will be directly applied for your continued success

Interview Questions

• What brand sponsorship in sports do you admire?   1 Answer